“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.”
– John 3:16
What We Believe
- We believe that the entire Bible is inspired by God, without error and the authority on which we base our faith, conduct and doctrine
- We believe in one God who exists in three distinct persons: Father, Son & Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus is the Son of God who came to the earth as the Saviour of the world
- We believe Jesus died on the cross and shed His blood for our sins. We believe Jesus rose from the dead and was seen by many eye witnesses.
- We believe that eternal salvation is found only by placing our trust in Jesus Christ as our Lord and Saviour. We believe that we receive forgiveness of our sins when we repent and confess our mistakes and that we are saved from eternal death and destruction in hell
- We believe in water baptism by immersion as a symbol of the cleansing power of the blood of Christ and an outward testimony to our faith in the Lord Jesus Christ
- We believe in the regular sharing of The Holy Communion as an act of remembering what Jesus did for us on the cross
- We believe that every follower should be in a growing relationship with Jesus by reading & obeying God’s word, praying and listening to God and becoming mature by submitting to the guidance of the Holy Spirit
- We believe that as children of God we are overcomers through the authority Jesus bestowed on us
- We believe that we can experience the abundant life God has in store for us here on earth
- We believe Jesus is coming again to take the believers with him to heaven at the rapture
- We believe in the resurrection of the dead and life everlasting in heaven